Plan next family-getaway to Thailand and get ready to be SO wow’d on a multi-sensory visit
with a 4-night visit in Bangkok and Hua Hin.
On arrival, get whisked to SO/ Bangkok, a design hotel created around the Five Elements and overlooking Lumpini Park, where you can enjoy easy access to main attractions and shopping areas in the vibrant capital.
After a city break, head on to the beach for your Imaginative Escape at SO Sofitel Hua Hin, just 2.5 hours from Bangkok. Explore all the unique experiences the beachfront resort has to offer for everyone in the family to enjoy, including Wibit, a water pool adventure course in one of three swimming pools, Kids Tent, SO Wonderland 18-hole Adventure Golf course, multipurpose and pickle ball court. You can also bike, jog, surfskate, or ride an electric scooter sidecar around a 3.5-kilometer-long track around the resort, or get wet ‘n wild with thrilling watersports.
If you are longing for the beach first, you can also begin with 2 nights at SO Sofitel Hua Hin and explore Bangkok city at SO/ Bangkok the remaining 2 nights. The first destination choice is reversible to tailor to your travel needs.
The 5-day-4-night SO/ Journey from Bangkok to Hua Hin Room Package is only at THB 34,250 net and inclusive of following benefits for 2 guests;
✦ 2-night stay in SO Comfy room at SO/Bangkok, including daily breakfast at Red Oven
✦ 2-night stay in SO Comfy room at SO Sofitel Hua Hin, including daily breakfast at White Oven
✦ Travel in style with 3 ways of transportation by Toyota Camry
• Private transfer from Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang Airport to SO/ Bangkok or SO Sofitel Hua Hin
• Private transfer from SO/ Bangkok to SO Sofitel Hua Hin or SO Sofitel Hua Hin to SO/ Bangkok
• Private transfer from SO Sofitel Hua Hin or SO/ Bangkok to Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang Airport
Design your stay, and choose your first destination either SO/ Bangkok or SO Sofitel Hua Hin.
Booking period: Now – 21 January 2023
Staying period: Now – 30 June 2023
Looking for Family room types? Contact us for special offer.
– Maximum 2 kids (age below 12 years old) are allowed to stay with parents in 1 room
– 1 kid (age below 12 years old) stays for FREE when sharing bed with parents.
Plus, the additional charge of daily breakfast is at
• THB 400 net* (SO Sofitel Hua Hin)
• THB 500 net* (SO/ Bangkok)
– For 2nd kid or the request of extra bed, the charge is at
• THB 1,500 net* (SO Sofitel Hua Hin)
• THB 2,500 net* (SO/ Bangkok), including extra bed and breakfast
*per kid per day
Want to go 18 holes? Visit nearby golf courses, including Black Mountain Golf Club, Banyan Golf Club Hua Hin and many more with green fee starting from only THB 2,900 net per person.
✦ Private beach
✦ 3 swimming pools
✦ 47-meter Wibit at Signature Pool
✦ 3.5-kilometer in-resort multi-purpose tracks (cycling, jogging, surftskating)
✦ SO Wonderland 18-Hole Adventure Golf
✦ Relax during beach-getaway with unique spa experiences at SO/ SPA
✦ Resort activities including:
• SO Wet ‘n Wild: Jet ski, banana boat and sofa boat
• H2SO Water Scooter: Electric Water Scooter and Kickboard
• SO Hot Wheels: Electric Scooter Sidecar and Chopper Bike
✦ Excursions including:
• Cycling around SO/, 16.5-kilometer self-guided bicycle tour to explore surrounding nature and local communities
• Hiking at Khao Nang Phanturat
• Sunset bat-watching at Nayang Bat Cave
Enjoy Premium Thai BBQ at White Oven Restaurant. See menu “Click” below!
It’s starting to feel festive at SO Sofitel Hua Hin! ‘Tis the season to feel merry and bright, so get ready for some classic holiday cheer on...Read more
CHILDREN’S DAY ACTIVITIES On Saturday 14 January 2023 | 10 am – 4 pm | At Rabbit Lawn Join us as we celebrate Thai...Read more
Plan your next beach escape? Book special ‘Family Fun at SO’ offer for you next Imaginative Escape at SO Sofitel Hua Hin....Read more