Thailand beckons you! For years Bangkok wanderlust travelers travelled two hours south to Hua Hin to escape the mundane of city life. Explore Hua Hin’s long and peaceful coastline, pristine landscape, few direct beach access luxury hua hin hotels, outstanding beach restaurants, vibrant culture, night markets and nightlife.
Start your Hua Hin journey with SHA Plus Hua Hin hotels, certified by the Tourism Authority of Thailand that meets the pandemic-level safety & hygiene standards and has more than 70% of their staff vaccinated.
Surrender to luxury at our SHA Plus Hua Hin hotel, SO Sofitel Hua Hin. Choose from our exquisite luxury rooms to our spacious suites and experience the ultimate in comfort. SO Sofitel Hua Hin is a luxury Hua Hin hotel on the beachfront, located by Cha-Am beach, one of the most beautiful and secluded beaches of Hua Hin. The Hua Hin Hotel features 109 rooms & villas equipped with our signature Sofitel MyBed, pillow selection, bathtub, high-speed internet, LED TV, cutting-edge sound system, in-room daily replenish minibar, coffee machine, and more.
As a family resort in Hua Hin, we got heaps of family-friendly facilities and rooms that will have you booking your trip, pronto. The SO/ Hua Hin hotel on the beachfront is home to three family room categories; SO Family (with a bunk bed in the same room), SO Family Kids House (private annexe room for kids connected with master room), and SO Family Suite. Yep, everyone can move around the room comfortably without stepping on each others’ toes!
These tastefully designed pool villas in SO Sofitel Hua Hin feature a spacious living room and oversized bedrooms that are connected to your private pool with a private sun deck. You can choose from a 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom Hua Hin pool villa that comes with a full complement of luxurious in-room amenities and bathrooms boasting rain showers and free-standing tubs, and more. Perfect for a couple’s staycation or a family bonding time, Hua Hin Hotel.
• Beach Front Restaurant – A trip to Hua Hin is incomplete without visiting a beach restaurant. Book a table at our Beach Society or White Oven to indulge in delicious modern – Western cuisine or Authentic Thai cuisine pairing with the best wine selection and enjoy the mesmerizing sunset by the beach.
• Signature Pool – This resort pool has adventurous and challenging with its Wibit inflatable course hurdle unique from the resort’s beachfront pool and adult pool. Spend your morning after a hearty breakfast buffet and challenge your friend and family for a race.
• SO Wonderland Adventure Golf – Imagine the craziest and challenging 18-hole adventure golf to be enjoyed by players from young novice to a skilled player. All in-house guests have free access to it.
• Kids Tent – Parents can enjoy a worry-free vacation, as our kids’ club will engross children ages 4-10 years old with unlimited activities. Under a watchful supervisor, kids can enjoy indoor air condition areas playing games or crating craft activities while outdoor is more fun of painting, recycling projects connecting with nature.
• Resort Unlimited Activities – There are more than 10+ resort activities with free access. Apart from the Wibit Adventure Float, the resort also has a tennis court, cycling track, fitness, beachfront swimming pool, SO/ SPA, and much more during your stay.
• Shopping and Souvenirs – Nothing beats the authentic feel of a local night market, so shop your heart out at Hua Hin Night Market and Night Bazaar (opens daily from 5 pm until midnight), Cicada Market (opens daily). Only 30 minutes away from the SO Sofitel Hua Hin hotel.
• Golf in Hua Hin – Hua Hin was developed as a holiday destination for royalty and elites since 1920 and is the birth place of the first golf course in Thailand. Today with, 8 world-class golf courses within 1 hour drive, playing golf has never been so easy. Drop and pick up can be arranged by the hotel anytime during your stay.
• Hiking in the Mountain – Hike to Khao Nang Phanthurat forest park or visit Nanyang Bat cave with our SO Explorer program. This program will provide a private or group guide to enjoy the activities. Or explore Thailand’s largest freshwater marsh located in Sam Roi Yot National Park with massive caves and limestone islands. Connect with our Resort Guru, who will guide you.
• Water Parks – Vana Nana Hua Hin Water Jungle and Black Mountain Water Park are must-do activities. Just 30 minutes away from the hotel.
• Touch of History – Visit Maruekhathaiyawan Palace, the summer retreat of King Rama VI, constructed entirely of teak wood and sits right on the beach.
• SO Happening – SO Sofitel Hua Hin hotel is known for its glamorous and glittery events. Guest chefs, Beach parties, and even Art & Craft Night Market are throughout the year. So, there are no dull days and nights at the best Hua Hin Hotel.
• SO Explorer – Apart from the beach, get the best of Hua Hin nature with our SO Explorer program. Get the complete guided experience with our shuttle van service, or sign up for a morning group tour package that includes special benefits.
Enjoy a luxurious vacation in private pool villa, choice of 1- or 2-Bedroom SO Pool Villa. See More!