Thailand is the ultimate destination for spectacular Indian weddings.
And with its amazing beaches and proximity to Bangkok, Hua Hin is the top choice for that important “I-do” moment.
Make yours a Hua Hin wedding on the beach and your wedding dreams will come true in romantic splendor. A short scenic drive from Bangkok and the stunning Gulf coast makes Hua Hin the perfect Thailand wedding venue. Throw in some colorful history, ideal climate and a romantic Hua Hin wedding resort, and the memory-making begins!
Hua Hin, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways…
1) Climate: Steady sea breezes and dry, tropical temperatures prevail.
2) Location: Only 2.5-hour from Bangkok makes for very easy access.
3) Beautiful & Secluded Beaches: Hua Hin’s coastline is the longest beach in Thailand.
4) Less Crowded than most Thai beach resort areas.
5) Luxury Resorts: Hua Hin wedding venues simply ooze romance.
Situated on one of Thailand’s most cherished coastlines, SO Sofitel Hua Hin has everything your special day requires.
• Modern Luxury – Lavish French refinement, playful creativity and chic, contemporary design coalesce in one of the Kingdom’s most exclusive destination resorts. Your guests will be enchanted with SO Sofitel Hua Hin’s playful artwork and contemporary architecture throughout the resort’s 5-star grounds. Exclusive accommodations, unparalleled restaurants and a host of activities promise you, your new amour and your wedding guests heartfelt memories.
A quintessential beauty and wellness experience at SO/ SPA helps you prepare for your big day with new-generation skincare cosmetology. And for exercise, our impeccable Hua Hin wedding resort boasts three outdoor swimming pools, including our 16×60 meter Signature Pool.
• Beachfront Wedding – Beach Lawn & Event Lawn. SO Sofitel Hua Hin presents wedding couples with an alluring choice of Thailand wedding venues for a truly memorable wedding. For the quintessential tropical beach wedding, SO Sofitel Hua Hin’s palm-fringed private beach is as romantic as it gets. Our Hua Hin wedding venues also include a choice of manicured lawn spaces.
Measuring 285 square meters, the Beach Lawn can accommodate up to 200 guests for a classic Indian beach wedding celebration. Adorning the private beachfront, the Event Lawn is an expansive green-space perfectly suited for special occasions. Its 1,450 square meters of lawn includes beach access and has room for 450 guests.
• Rooms & Villas – All 109 rooms, suites, and villas are designed in either SO Arty or SO Nature style. Rain shower systems, free-standing bathtubs, double vanity wash basins and HIS & HER amenities grace every guestroom. Your own Illy coffee machine and complimentary in-room private bar snacks keep everyone satisfied. Meanwhile, 4 meter-high ceilings and your own private terrace or balcony add luxury. Pool access rooms provide direct access to our Signature Pool, while spacious SO Pool Villas offer intimate private pools. For wedding guests with children, Family Rooms with kids’ bunk beds give everyone space to spread out.
• Wedding Reception – After the vows have been shared it’s time to sit down to your first meal together as a family. Whether you envision an intimate, exclusive gathering or an opulent banquet, SO Sofitel Hua Hin can deliver.
Our spacious Event Lawn can accommodate 250 seated dinner guests under the stars. For even larger gatherings our manicured Signature Lawn has room for 350. For a lovely sea breeze, the Beach Lawn can seat 150 guests. Indoor opulence can be found in our Grand Ballroom or the more intimate Galerie. SO let love bloom, and create your own dream Hua Hin wedding.
• Pre-Wedding Events – Classic Indian weddings are full of color, ritual and merriment. With years of experience creating Hua Hin wedding packages for all wedding styles, your day in the spotlight is guaranteed. Several on-site facilities provide perfect venues.
Indian Wedding tradition calls for a Mehndi ceremony the night before the wedding. For this event, both indoor and outdoor venues provide a perfect backdrop for the bride-to-be. All the family and friends will have ample room for the Haldi ceremony before the main event. Several prayers and ritual Pujas mark the start of the week-long celebration. And for the finale, a Sangeet dinner and dance extravaganza marks a gala end.
• Pool Party – Keep your Big Day cool and fun with a pool party at any of our Hua Hin wedding resort’s three pools. In true party fashion, food and drink are always near the action at the hotel’s conveniently located restaurants. Our exclusive WIBIT Adventure float can provide hours of frolicking fun for up to 200 people in our Signature Pool. Meanwhile, shady cabanas and our whimsical Wonderland Golf are just adjacent and part of the fun.
• Pre-Wedding – Kick off the perfect start of your lives together with photos for posterity and the party of all parties. Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life, one that you will want to remember forever. Our team of professionals will guide you amongst the resorts most photogenic settings for a Photoshoot to create lifelong memories. A most memorable evening, indeed, is also in store for the bride and her BFFs. Send your new bride-to-be off to marital bliss with a Hua Hin Hen Night to remember!
A destination wedding can be a little overwhelming when you’re far from home. You can relax, however, knowing that we are here to arrange that perfect beach ceremony for you. SO Sofitel Hua Hin has an Indian chef well versed in the intricacies of Indian cuisine. Work with our chef and professional wedding planners to plan your dream wedding, right down to the tiniest detail. Our professional planners know the local vendors and can arrange a Hua Hin wedding package that keeps it stress-free. From set-up to ceremony, pujas to pool parties, our Hua Hin wedding resort has all the makings for a momentous Indian wedding.
When you rise on the morning of your big day, arouse your senses, as well, at SO/ SPA. Our award winning luxury spa combines the ancient traditions of Thai massage with modern French cosmetology to re-energize and refresh. Located in a secluded, tranquil space, relax and refresh your natural glow for a day of posing and camera-clicking.
SO/ SPA’s highly skilled therapists will pamper and prepare you with a refined selection of health and beauty treatments. Modern French techniques and natural skincare products by Phytomer and Ytsara feature prominently at SO/ SPA. With massages and facial treatments, relaxing herbal and floral body wraps and scrubs, peruse SO/SPA’s extensive menu and then indulge!
Extend your Indian Hua Hin wedding package with a ‘SO In Love’ room package for the honeymoon couple. Beginning your life together in a SO Comfy room or SO Pool Villa is the perfect way to celebrate your love. The package includes breakfast served in your room (or in bed!), a bottle of champagne and a romantic welcome amenity. SO Sofitel’s two distinctive chic and contemporary styles with Thai-inflected décor set the stage for your romantic hide-away. SO energizing, just slip from your Pool Villa into your private pool for a morning dip or an evening plunge!
Before and after the Main Event the entire wedding party will have plenty of fun activities to stay active and entertained. Whether it’s the Wibit Adventure Challenge, three swimming pools, Wonderland Golf, cycling or beach, plenty of pursuits are on hand. The new couple and their families can spend time at the spa, gym or tennis court. Meanwhile, the kids will be having their own fun at the Kids Club under watchful supervision.
For your adventurous guests, the enticements are even greater. The hotel is ideally situated near some of Hua Hin’s greatest attractions, offering national parks and much more.
Our unparalleled Hua Hin wedding venue’s three restaurants and bars provide the coup de grace for famished wedding parties. Chef Bhanu Pratap Singh, our illustrious In-house Indian Sous Chef, dazzles with 13 years of experience in the hotel industry. Chef Bhanu is familiar with all regional Indian cuisines to spice up your celebration no matter where your guests hail from.
Our signature White Oven and Beach Society restaurants welcome you to mix it up with Thai and Western menus also. Our F&B is renowned in Hua Hin, and White Oven is happy to cater for your midnight cravings if so desired.
Whatever your dreams are for your Big Day, our wedding planners can help you make sure those dreams come true. Exchange your vows, flower garlands and gold rings in a classic 3-day Indian wedding as a package, or custom designed.
The Kingdom’s quintessential Thailand wedding venue comes together at SO Sofitel Hua Hin with stunning location, climate, facilities and food. With our inviting private beachfront, we provide the most captivating and spectacular setting to hold your once-in-a-lifetime “I do” moment.